5 Ideas for a Springtime Refresh for your Home
April 30, 2018
The days are getting longer and the temperature is slowly rising! Spring is in the air. For many homeowners, that means spring cleaning indoors and getting outdoor entertaining ready. At Jerry Enos Painting we offer a number of services that can jump start your outdoor season. Here are 5 springtime refresh ideas that can make your home ready for the warm breezes of spring and summer.
- Entryway Refresh – Your front door and entryway area is one location that homeowners and visitors see often! Change up the color of your front door or add new furnishing to the front porch. Nothing can lift your spirits more that having a pleasant and welcoming entryway area.
- New Exterior Paint – Spring is a great time to consider painting the exterior of your home. Fading, peeling, bubbling, chipping, and worn surfaces can be given a fresh look with a thorough cleaning, scraping, and new coat of paint. Stay with the same color you love or choose something new. Paint can transform the whole look of your home.
- Create an Outdoor Room – Spring is a wonderful time to be outdoors more often. If you love entertaining and grilling, consider carving out a new outdoor entertaining space. Refresh your deck or patio with a power wash or create a “room” with patio furniture.
- Flower Boxes – Annual and perennial flowers are a perfect way to liven up the landscape around your home. A splash of color can put a smile on anyone’s face so mount some freshly painted flower boxes and get planting.
- Accent Wall – If you are looking to refresh the indoors but don’t have a lot of time, think about an accent wall in your living room, dining room, or kitchen. A complimentary color or coordinating color can completely change the look of your home’s interior.
Jerry Enos Painting offers interior and exterior paint, power washing, and deck refinishing to help you refresh your home this spring. Call Jerry Enos at 978-546-6843, or visit our website to find out more.