Now that the weather is finally getting a bit cooler, many homeowners find that this is an ideal time to do some much needed outdoor home improvement projects. We suggest looking around the exterior of your property and see what needs some TLC before the winter sets in. Here are just a few of the ideas for improving your home this fall.
- Exterior Painting – Fall is a fantastic time to take care of the exterior paint projects, whether it is the trim, deck, garage, or a full house job. Washing, scraping, priming, and painting the exterior of your home can prolong the life of your siding, trim, and window surrounds. Not only will the fresh coat seal the wood, but it will also make your home look new again!
- Power Washing – Decks, walkways, driveways, and other surfaces can get grimy and dirty over the course of a busy summer season. Jerry Enos Painting offers power washing that can remove the grime and restore the surface to its original appearance.
- Seal Windows – With winter coming all-to-soon, take care of cracks and gaps in your windows. This can save you money on your utility bills and help make your home look refreshed.
- Roof Repair – Fall is a great time to fix roof issues as it is not as blistering hot up there as it is during the summer months. In addition, winter is not a good time to find out that you have a roof leak or need to recap your chimney. No one wants to be up on a slippery, snow-covered roof at that time of year.
- Gutter Clean Out – Avoid costly blockages in your gutters by cleaning them out every fall. Get all those leaves, pine needles, and other debris that has accumulated over the year.
Do you have painting or power washing you want completed this fall? Call Jerry Enos Painting at 978-546-6843 soon.