5 Advantages of Choosing Epoxy Flooring
May 23, 2017
Epoxy flooring products are attractive and durable flooring solutions that can be used in residential, industrial or commercial buildings. Jerry Enos Painting offers both water-based and 100% solid epoxies in addition to traditional solvent-based coatings. The overall appearance can range from smooth, high-gloss finishes to positive non-skid surfaces. This type of flooring is a great choice for basements, garages, labs, showrooms, schools, hospitals, workshops and anywhere that requires durability, fire- and chemical resistance, dent resistance, and easy maintenance. Wondering if an epoxy floor is right for your property? Here are some of the advantages to choosing epoxy flooring over other flooring solutions.
- Stain Resistant – Workshops, garages and other types of commercial properties are meant to be used for messy work that may involve chemicals that can stain traditional cement or industrial flooring. Epoxy floors are meant to clean up easily and maintain a nice appearance regardless of the spill.
- Hard-Wearing – Epoxy floors are seamless, strong and long lasting. These high performing surfaces can last years and years.
- Increased Safety – Epoxy floor coating products can improve safety by creating a non-slip surface that is also heat and fire resistant. In addition, the high gloss floor coatings can also improve brightness in a work area by 300%.
- Customizable – By using different colors, epoxy floor coverings can designate work areas, safety zones and even differentiate between walkways and machine areas. Each flooring is customizable to your needs.
- Cost Effective – With little to no maintenance needed on epoxy floors and the overall lifespan of the surface, epoxy floors tend to be an affordable flooring solution.